Dr. med. Axel Haines Facharzt für
und plastische Chirugie
Móvil: 639 732 935
During the summer, the physician Dr. Haines, medicine specialist ear, nose and throat, ENT, serving him in his Las Marinas of Denia.
If you're one of the lucky many that holidaymakers on the Costa Blanca and Denia, Javea, Calpe and Altea one of your favorite destinations, do not rush you have a medical emergency!
Whether it's for you and members of your family, child or even anciado, Dr. Haines treating you in the office of the Marine Highway Denia, number 173 F, in front of Les Fonts, kilometer 4.5 .
The physician Dr. Haines is a specialist otolaryngologist, being the child heard one of their medical specialties. If you suffer plugs, deafness, dumping or a simple earache let yourself be treated by a specialist in Denia.
Furthermore, with regard to problems nose, in the office of Sea Denia we will serve allergies, polyps, wheezing, infections and sinus pain and dysphonia, cough, sore throat, snoring, language disorders, mucous membranes, tumors and skin conditions throughout the head.
The physician Dr. Haines has extensive experience in pediatric surgery in the specialty of otolaryngology and by taking care of your office from the road of Sea and Denia.
A hearing impairment detected early can avoid serious outcomes such as deafness, especially in infants.
The most recommendable to know if a person hears or not the hearing screening test. Perform a hearing test in the Costa Blanca!
If someone in your family records hearing loss or if you suffered during pregnancy diseases such as rubella, toxoplasmosis, cytomegalovirus or herpes, if your child at birth weighed less than 1,500 grams or meningitis was diagnosed with jaundice or ... Alert!
We recommend that you undergo a hearing screening.
The hearing screening is a set of audiological tests that must be practiced to a large population group, but is recommended especially for children between zero and five years of age.
The purpose of the test is to detect early hearing loss.
In the case of infants specialists recommend do this test before they are three months old. "It's very different if a hearing loss is detected when the baby has completed its first three months, to discover him loss when it's been a year or more because it is likely that during this time has little misheard and, therefore it has been isolated. The logical consequence of this is that there will be a delay in language development and later are going to have difficulties in school performance and learning, in his emotion, and, of course, in their communication with others "says Dr. Adriana Rivas, Medical specializes in Rivas Audiology Clinic.
Besides hearing screening, audiologists advise parents to be always aware of the behavior of their children under one year, that is, when they do not react in the presence of loud noises.
In more advanced stages of their schooling adults should be diligent to complaints from teachers, when referring to distract the children often do not attend the instructions, keep away from peers or routines in their classrooms of class.
"Furthermore, it is in the discretion of the parents observe that if the child is 4 years old and does not speak is because there must be a hearing impairment or a neurological problem. The same, if not respond when you converse in normal tones; if you put the TV volume too loud. All these factors are clear that the child is not having symptoms sufficient auditory feedback, "says otolaryngologist otologist and José Antonio Rivas Rivas Clinic Director.
Now the good weather in summer are normal plans that include a boat ride, especially in coastal towns like Denia, Calpe, Gandia, Altea and Benidorm. It is common to rent a boat and go out to the open sea to watch the beautiful sunsets, but alert!Do you tides? Let nothing spoil your plans, here are some tips for when you're not dizzy boat.
Tips for not dizzy at boat
1. Rest: be rested before making a boat trip.
2. Eating: eating without abusing before heading out to sea. Also, avoid excessive alcohol and cigarette consumption.
3. Medication: if you know you usually tide, it can take (as long as you know that you feel good and in recommended doses) any medically antimareo as the famous Biodramina. As a tip, if you decide to take better buy Biodramina caffeine to avoid becoming sleepy. The medicine should be taken at least half an hour before starting the journey or immersion, because once one started to feel sick is useless.
4. Keep distracted. Avoid read.
5. Avoid enclosed spaces: enter a cabin, go to the bathroom ...
6. odors: odors such as that produced by the engine of the boat, cigarette smoke, strong perfumes or colonies, can affect us in the most unexpected moments.
9. Soak: If you see that begins to feel dizzy and whenever possible, a dip can help you feel better.
Nosebleeds usually originate in the part of the nose that divides each nostril. It is a very rich fabric in small blood and lymphatic vessels often can break.
1) Dry mucosa due to the climate: The Costa Blanca is a very humid place, Dénia especially in summer time when the air is full of moisture due to the large amount of water due to the heat evaporizada. Notwithstanding the high temperatures may intervene in the cause of nosebleeds. 2) minor injuries: In common, especially in children, nosebleeds originate because of small wounds that become smaller with the vice of picking your nose or nose picking. 3) Respiratory conditions: A cold can also provoke nasal congestion that can obstruct us capillaries and lead to generate a nosebleed.
We have talked a lot about how to deal with a nosebleed. What if you tilt your head to take it forward or backward, put cotton in your nostrils, .... It is best to always put your head upright or standard and finger tighten the front of the nose a few minutes until the bleeding stops. It not for nothing recommends that the affected person nosebleed tilt your head back because this way the blood is swallowed and increases blood pressure. Nor it is recommended to plug the nose with a cotton or gauze to remove them as you can break up the clot is formed and bleeding will occur.
What to do if you nosebleed
As explained in previous post , Otolaryngology is the medical discipline that is responsible for controlling diseases of the ear, nose and larynx. These parts of the body, which in adulthood require periodic attention , achieve greater importance in childhood as seemingly innocuous , poorly healed injuries can cause significant problems in adulthood. Is common in children have ear infections or sore throats and other ailments that are directly related to the common cold .
However , children's ear infections can cause bad gestionanda significant hearing loss , affecting the personal development of the child.
Many toys encourage the growth and development of children and their cusiosidad . However , there are some toys , aided by sound resources draw attention to the small , can cause deafness. Sounds of about 80 decibels is recommended for a toy and other noises . However , the charity care to the hearing impaired "Key" has released an analysis which concludes that "many pistols and toy guns can generate noise than 110 - 135 decibels " sound comparable to that produced a truck , for example . In addition, the same study found that the noise is lower in decibels but steady , like music boxes of around 85-95 decibels, also it can cause deafness if the child is exposed for more than 15 minutes "since to hear well , children are closer to the ear speakers "
Often, our voice is not cause for concern because it is something that does not hurt. However, that does not mean it does not hurt to have a healthy voice. There are many voice-related ailments, mostly benign, but some of them can be complicated and end up being a major problem. The snuff, alcohol, speak out or cold drinks are not great friends of our vocal cords.
The most common injuries in the voice are derived for three basic reasons: problems associated with nodules, polyps on the vocal cords edema, inflammatory problems of the vocal cords caused by snuff, important infections or any neurological disease and functional problems They not involve an injury as such but indicate that something is not quite right.
It is important to be alert to the symptoms described. If we notice that we hoarseness persists for at least 10 days and have not had a previous cold, it is advisable to visit a specialist voice. Special care must be men between 50 and 60 years, smoking or have been smoking since they are considered a risk group for cancer of the larynx.
1. Do not cry, Speaking in excess causes ailments in the voice
2. Moisturize our mucous: Drink plenty of fluids, especially during the summer and dry environments.
3. Avoid irritants such as snuff and alcohol
4. Do not expose on how the jet air conditioning in summer and avoid sudden temperature changes.
5. Vitamin A or carotene is great for our mucous membranes. Eating lots of fruits and vegetables is key.
During the summer , we walked down the street and feel sweltering , we get into the car and put on the air conditioning, and back down to parquin be warm . Then, in the shops , we get the creeps from the cold again. Sudden changes in temperature we experience in varano cause our health ailments , sore throat being one of the main complaints we spent during the summer.
Keep in mind a series of precautions and enjoy fully the summer.
1. Temperature difference It is important that we do not experience sudden temperature shocks. Try not to put the air conditioning more than 2-5 degrees below room temperature. If you make 30 on the outside, the air conditioning at 25 ° C and cooling is not necessary to reach 18 ° C.
2. Ventilation space The air conditioning accumulates bacteria and microorganisms in their tubes that are driven out with fresh air. Ventilate the rooms can help to renew the environment and prevent accumulation of germs that can provoke health problems.
3. Drinking, hydrated The air conditioning dries the environment and, likewise, our throat dry air across it when we breathe. Drink fluids in small sips throughout the day keeps us hydrated, it stifles our feeling of warmth and also helps us to "cleanse" the area of the throat of organisms.
Take note of these tips and enjoy a summer free of sore throats.
On summer is common to have ears each. To swim at the beach, at the pool, to mauch humidity and lots of temperature changes can make you problems with your ears.
Take care and visiti to your HNO in Dénia, Costa Blanca.